Mastectomy Pillow, Front-opening Shirt With Drain Pockets Set
The First Night At Home Set is just the best preparation for the first night at home after a mastectomy/breast reconstruction surgery. It includes a Front Opening T-Shirt that fits over the bandages, two Pink Pockets pocket that can hold surgical drain bulbs, and a Mastectomy Heart Pillow that brings pain relief and comfort after the surgery. *When choosing size of T-shirt, please choose 1 size bigger than what you normally wear. *
Price is in USD
* indicates a required field
Front Opening T-Shirt:
The front opening T-shirt is a huge treat to slip into the first night at home after a mastectomy/lumpectomy surgery. With the easy snap front opening, you do not have to lift the sore arm or shoulder to slip into your "nightie" at the end of an already tiring day and evening. And made with preshrunk cotton, you can throw your cheery, colorful "nightie" into the wash, fresh and ready for the next night. It can also do double duty as a front opening T-shirt to pair up with jeans and sweat pants for those first weeks when you just don't know what to wear with all those bandages and sore chest, arm and shoulder muscles and drains. At this low price, why not buy two front opening t-shirts to decrease your frustrations with not knowing what to wear after your mastectomy/lumpectomy surgery.
Pink Pockets Pocket:
Pink Pockets are the "attachable where wanted" drain pocket. The pockets can be worn right inside your own clothing or the Front Opening T-shirt Nightshirt! The pocket has super sticky adhesive and 3 sides to adhere to fabric, is strong enough to hold full drains, and yet can be removed from your clothing or the Front Opening T-shirt Nightshirt when the drains are gone. It is a versatile pocket that can be positioned anywhere on any garment.
This set comes with two Pink Pocket. Extra pockets can be ordered in the mastectomy gift ideas section for only $9.00 each with 2 pockets in each package.
How the Pink Pocket Works:
- Remove backing from adhesive on each Pink Pocket and attach to garment where the drains can hang comfortably without pulling
- Insert drain bulbs. Each Pink Pocket can comfortably hold two drain bulbs.
- Remove the Pink Pocket and re-stick before laundering or wash garment in cold water.
- Hang to dry or no/low heat dryer. It is not recommended to wash the Pink Pocket more than a few times.
The Mastectomy Heart Pillow:
- Is in the shape of a heart with cool cotton on one side and warm, snugly fleece on the other, and when given as a gift, speaks of love as well as giving physical comfort and pain relief.
- The pillow fits nicely under the arm so it doesn't move all over the place, like a rectangular pillow or rolled up towels. Stays almost effortlessly in place.
- It gives support to the sore shoulder/arm/chest area, which in turn provides wonderful pain relief
- It takes off the pressure of the arm and or the breast on your sore and sensitive chest after a mastectomy or lumpectomy for breast cancer, breast reconstruction, or during chemotherapy and radiation treatments, giving discomfort and pain relief. Putting the mastectomy heart pillow into the arm pit also works wonders on the achy arm swollen and sore with lymphedema.
- The pillow fills in the space left empty after a mastectomy, giving you a more comfortable rest when lying on your side
- Available in Large Size and Small Size for the Perfect Fit - the large pillow is 13 inches(33cm) X 12 inches(30.5cm) and has a "u" shaped opening for the larger arm, and in Small Size for the smaller arm (the small pillow is 9 1/2 inches (24cm) wide X 10 1/2 inches (27cm) high with a "v" shaped opening).
- Comes with suggestions on how to use the pillow for support and relieve discomfort
Each mastectomy heart pillow is designed, sewn, and stuffed in Canada. It is filled with polyester fiberfill, supported with a legal content label sewn into the seam of the pillow.
Give as a gift to yourself or a friend - buy for a loved one and have it sent directly to your loved one's address (in the checkout there is a window to send me a note - write a note that it is a gift and I'll enclose a little note with your gift saying it is from you).
Usually ships within 24 hours. Shipping options can be viewed in the shopping cart