Mastectomy Recovery Front Opening Shirt with Drain Pockets
The front opening t-shirt is the best "nightie" for the first night at home after a mastectomy/lumpectomy/breast reconstruction surgery, and your best friend when you want something to wear during the day that will fit over the bandages and accommodate the drain bulbs. Be sure to order one size larger than usual, as the sizes are small sizes.
Price is in USD
- Front opening, easy to get into and out of
- Long enough to use as a nightie when you find it hard to lift your arms
- Use during the day when you need something to wear that fits over the bandages
- Does not look medicinal
"Recently I purchased 2 shirts and had my mastectomy 12/16. Your shirts are perfect.
I was able to position the pockets for my drain where I needed them, not where someone
else pre-sewed them. I love the long length and being able to choose where to start snapping
and where to stop. Thank you for the enclosed note; it was nice to have too."
- Pockets for the surgery drain bulbs (comes with 2 pockets, extra pockets can be purchased in the mastectomy gift ideas section)
- Snaps are easy to open and close
- Colors are cheery and 12 to choose from
- Easy to wash
- Not a large extra expense
- A t-shirt you can use for years after you no longer need a drain bulb pocket because the pocket is detachable
- Made of preshrunk 100% cotton (the grey and the pink have some polyester in them),
- Tshirt size measurements are for the chest from one side seam to another just under the arm, and the length taken from the back neck down the center back:
large - chest 41 inches, length 28 1/2 inches;
xl - chest 45 inches, length 30 inches;
2x - chest 50 inches, length 31 inches;
3x- chest 56 inches, length 32 3/4 inches
At this low price, why not buy two or more front opening t-shirts to decrease your frustrations with not knowing what to wear after your mastectomy/lumpectomy/breast reconstruction surgery.
Buy as a gift to yourself or for a loved one, and have it sent directly to your loved one's address (in the checkout there is a window to send me a note - write a note that it is a gift and I'll enclose a little note with your gift saying it is from you).