Mastectomy Pillows With a Pocket Small Size
The mastectomy pillow, small size, that provides that all important and awesome support for pain relief, comfort and cheer after a mastectomy/lumpectomy/breast reconstruction surgery on the breast cancer journey. The mastectomy pillow also helps ease the discomfort of lymphedema that can occur in and under the arm following lymph node removal under the arm with the breast cancer surgery. The mastectomy pillow has cool cotton on one side and warm, snugly fleece on the other and comes with a pocket on the back for a warming pad or ice pack.
Pictures show the cotton front of the pillow and the fleece back of the pillow.
Price is in USD
- helps you remember that you're not alone, that you are loved, and that you are supported by all breast cancer survivors
- provides wonderful support to the sore achy chest and shoulder muscles, bringing more pain relief often then drugs, just like a tensor bandage does to a sprained ankle ... suggestions are included on how to use the pillows for support and relieve discomfort.
- relieves the achyness in the arm caused by lymphedema (often a side effect from the breast cancer surgery). Part of the reason why to keep those mastectomy heart pillows on hand as nobody knows when or if it will occur.
- fills in the space left empty after a mastectomy, and serves as a "donut" around the breast that had the lumpectomy or breast reconstruction, giving you a more comfortable rest when lying on your side.
- sits almost effortlessly under the armpit with no need for a strap or ribbon to hold it in place
- works wonderfully as a cushion as well between your sore chest and the seat belt
The Back of the Pillow
- 100% soft cuddly warm non pill fleece for when you want warmth
- colours that match the design of the cotton front of the pillow.
- has a pocket to insert a warming pad or ice pack for achy sore muscles
- polyester fiberfill is inside
- is a standardized weight to ensure ALL pillows have exactly the right amount of fiberfill to provide the necessary support .... Not too overstuffed, not under stuffed, but just the right amount of stuffing to provide the necessary support
- is totally washable.
- each pillow is designed, sewn, and stuffed in Canada, supported with a legal content label sewn into the seam of the pillow.
Buy one or two pillows, or a matching blanket and two pillows to make a great gift set.
Or buy one pillow but include a 3SecondHeat heart heating pad that helps to bring warmth to the sore and aching muscles after a lumpectomy/mastectomy.
Give/send as a gift or make sure you have it on hand for when you have your mastectomy, lumpectomy or breast reconstruction. You will never regret it according to too-many-to-count breast cancer survivors. We can send the gift set directly to your gift recipient and you can include a note on the order form to include with your gift if you want.